OUR MOST IMPORTANT ASSETS IS OUR CUSTOMERS' TRUST
Our top priority is you!
Thank you for choosing Northeastern Limo Service of Boston, we set out to a successful company based on one simple premise- Service.
We pride ourselves to provide the highest quality services available at the most competitive rates in the New England area.
We have earned and continue to earn the highest ratings and loyalty our customers can afford.
At Northeastern Limousine Service we understand that the image we project must reflect your own high standards & expectations.
Can I count on the chauffeur discretion?
We understand your need for a totally confidential service.
Business customers can rely on our total discretion to ensure.
That their commercial secrets remain secure.
We never disclose to any third party the identities of our passengers.
All our chauffeurs come with full security clearance and are therefore ideal for clients who feel they need the extra reassurance of security conscious.
At Northeastern Limousine, discretion is as much a part of our business as getting our customers from point A to point B safely, and comfortably.
We value our customer's privacy and recognize the trust our customers place with us Northeastern Limousine is committed to protecting your personal data and adheres to the highest ethnical standards.
This policy is intended to inform you of what information Northeastern Limousine collects from its customers, what it data, and what Northeastern Limousine does to ensure that your personal data is kept confidential and safe.
What personal data does Northeastern Limousine collect about me and why?
Northeastern Limousine collects only the personal data it needs to ensure that we can accurately provide the rides when ask for.
Northeastern Limousine also collects personal data that will make the reservation process more efficient.
Northeastern Limousine saves personal data, such as your name, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers, desired radio station, how you like your complimentary coffee for an early pickup, AC at which temperature, how you want to be inform that your car is waiting for you.
The way you want to go home, and a signed credit card authorization.
How does Northeastern Limousine use my personal data?
Northeastern Limousine uses the personal data in our customer profiles, including histories of past rides, to make the request process as efficient as possible. Rather than ask our customers to repeat this information every time have it at our finger tips ready for use.
Northeastern Limousine will occasionally use past ride information (in aggregate with other customers) to analyze average lengths and other information to help us optimize our business methods.
Does Northeastern Limousine share my personal data with anyone?
Northeastern Limousine shares our customer's personal information with our Northeastern Limousine affiliates and or service providers if reservation will be performed by them. However, in such cases, only the information complete the ride is shared.
Credit card information is not shared. Northeastern Limousine may provide personal data authorities and law enforcement officials in accordance with applicable law.
How do I change my personal data?
Profiles can be changed online or by calling a Customer Service Representative at (781) 577- 1488.
A message to our customers
This policy applies both to current and former customers, and is designated to comply with the privacy statement.
Important Information Regarding Your Privacy
Our Privacy Notice
Keeping customer information secure is a top priority for all of us at Northeastern Limousine.
We are sending you this privacy notice to help you understand how we handle the personal information about you that we collect.
Our Policies and Practices to Protect Your Personal Information
We train people who work for us how to properly handle personal information, and we restrict access to it. We limit employee access to customer personal information to those who need to know this information in order to serve you better.
Categories Of Personal Information We Collect
The personal information we collect about you comes from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, telephone number, fax number, cellular phone number, favorite radio station, the way you want to go home or your office
- Information we receive about you from other sources, such as your secretary, and or family members.
Our Mailing Lists
We would like to keep you informed about promotional offers, if you wish to be taken off our Northeastern Limousine mailing lists that we use for such offers, please check box 3 on the choices Form.
We will fax or E-mail you information that you may find valuable. We will also send you promotional offers
Privacy Choices Form
Please check the appropriate box or boxes to indicate your privacy choices.
Then fax the form to the number listed below:-
- Please send me promotional offers via fax only
- Please send me promotional offers via E-mail only
- Remove my name from your mailing lists used for promotional offers.
Name (Please Print) Fax # E-mail Date
Fax this form to (781) 577-1488
The Northeastern Limousine Promise for Consumers
Our most important asset is our customers trust. Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Northeastern Limousine
Here, then safeguard, according to our individual customers:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information.
- Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the customer
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information. In case we subcontract a job to our affiliate.
- We will tell customers in plain language, initially and at least once annually, how they may remove their names from marketing lists.
- At any time, customers can contact us to remove their names from such lists.
- Whenever we use our affiliate to provide ground transportation, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We will not use or share-internally or externally-personally identifiable medical information.
- We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up to date, and accurate.
- We greatly appreciate any comments that you may have.
Special Rates For Corporate Car Service
and Car Hire In Acton For
Quick Quote On An Hourly Acton Limo
Visit The event form